Monday, October 24, 2011

The Alphabet Killer (2008)

Movie: 1/5
Video: 3.5/5
Audio: 3.5/5
Extras: 0/5
Overall: 2/5

Not Even Titties Can Save This One.

As much as I love police/detective films, this movie blew. This movie was a complete waste of time. I found myself bored and bored some more to the point where I was like; "How much longer is left?" Titties couldn't even save this movie. It's as bad as "Transmorphers: Fall of Man". The story is based around the Alphabet Killer who struck in the 1970's. Killer was never found. So, take a wild guess about a movie about a serial killer who was never caught ends? You want to watch a better detective drama, check out "Crimson Rivers".

Video looks average. That opening logo by New Films International was poor looking. I think Anchor Bay could have done a better job on the transfer, but then again, this movie blows. We have only a decent 5.1 DD track which sounds average. And zero extra features or a menu or a subtitle or anything like that.

Avoid. Overall, I give this a 2/5. Waste of time, talent, and film!

No comments:

Post a Comment