Monday, March 28, 2011

HDTV Babes Vol. 1 (2011)

Movie: 3/5
Video: 3/5
Audio: 5/5
Extras: 4/5
Overall: 3.5/5

If You Live In Germany, You See This Every Night.

As stated in my review for the German release of Silent Hill, I lived in Germany for a few years. At midnight, the stations change to more adult themed material. On a channel which I forget it's name it had a program called "Sexy Fight Night" which had nothing to do with fighting and it was a woman or women stripping down and touching their bodies for several minutes in sports themed locations like a bowling alley or a tennis court, etc. These would last several minutes before going to another loop. This would go on from midnight to six in the morning in Germany.

Now, since I guess this is movie length, I'd give it a 3/5. It was ok. The women were ok. There was 8 scenes that went on for 84 minutes. Out of the eight scenes, I liked the blonde in the field in the third scene. The video ranges and I mean it's hit and miss. Some look sharp, some look soft, some look like they suffer from DNR. Even though I liked the third scene it is the worst PQ wise. It's DNR'd to the max here; video get's a 3/5

The audio is a music track that is this like type of music to relax too. Kinda like elevator music or something like that. 5/5. Extras are a picture gallery that goes on for like 20 minutes and the pictures are mostly better quality than the video. Extras get a 4/5. Even though averaged up this equals to 3.75, I'm rounding down to 3.5 Because the varying PQ is the five letter "B" word for a female dog. Wasn't bad for $15. Will get Vol. 2 sooner or later, not in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment